SEO Trick for 2013
The easiest way to rank your website on the first page of Google? Definitely contextual backlinks. Because they are surrounded with many keywords, they have more value than spammy links from forum profiles or blog comments. They also look more natural.
3 Roads To Success
There are 3 easy ways to build contextual backlinks. Create many web 2.0 sites and publish your articles with backlinks there. Guest post on other people’s blogs. Publish articles in article directories. That’s it.
You’ve probably already heard that. But, that’s not all. You shouldn’t stop there. For real success, you need to go that extra mile.
Going The EXTRA MILE
You need to build links to web 2.0 sites as well. You need to build links to your links. We call them “second tier” links. They make all the difference. They make your support sites seem more “legit”. They make links from support sites more valuable. You want that, right?
You may argue with me that this requires TONS of content. It’s true. I’ll reveal the solution after I answer another open question.
How to build “second tier” links? Simply, create web 2.0 sites, write guest posts and publish articles in article directories.
Damn, I can’t believe how easy it is. All you need is enough content. And I’ll tell you how to get it. It can be very cheap (or even FREE).
FREE Content – A Myth?
Many people say that article spinning is dead. They only say that because they don’t want you to know how POWERFUL it is. The only thing that is dead is BAD spinning. Google hates poorly spun articles. I hate them too. That is why you need to pick an article spinner that is able to spin content just like humans.
I personally prefer Spin Rewriter. I’ve tried lots of them and at the moment only Spin Rewriter is able to produce readable and unique content. With a single click. They have just launched Spin Rewriter 3.0. You may want to take a peek:
Anyway, there is a 5-day free trial, so you can test it for yourself. Imagine, how many articles you can spin in 5 days. Completely FREE.
Marketers also know that they only need two things to succeed online. First thing is CONTENT. You need to show it to your visitors. You need to create value.
You also need visitors that will read your content and buy something from you. As many visitors as possible. And the best way to get many visitors is SEO.
As you know, content is the foundation of SEO as well. To get those “high quality, contextual” links, you need content. TONS of content that is published all over the web. With a link back to your website.
The second thing is KNOWLEDGE. Not just any knowledge. EXACT knowledge. You need to know what to do with all that content in order to get visitors. You need to know EXACTLY where to publish it.
The Easiest Solution
Well, the only thing you actually need is a good, nay, GREAT article spinner. I’m using Spin Rewriter 3.0 (it was just launched!). With its special ENL semantic spinning algorithm, it is able to create TONS of unique and perfectly readable content. With a single click. No work required.
The guys at Spin Rewriter really went the extra mile for you. Every new user of Spin Rewriter also receives a 60-page 30-day SEO Blueprint that reveals just what to do with the unlimited source of content to set up websites and improve Google rankings. Simple, EXACT, day-by-day instructions. You can find a video with all the sensational functions here
- Contextual links, How to Get or Buy Contextual BackLinks(seolinkbuildingpackages.net) Contextual links are the best backlinks you can get, in both terms of traffic and SEO. And I will try here to show you how to get those contextual backlinks for free and where you can buy the best contextual links. What is contextual links? Contextual links are simply the links built-in the text itself, for example if I want to link from this text…
- Traffic Generation Tips(lunstonbryan.com) Everyone knows the number one thing you need to be successful online is traffic to your website. Obviously, this assumes you actually have a reason for wanting this traffic. After getting the traffic you just need to convert it into subscribers and customers . . . but that’s the easy part. The most crucial aspect of this process is getting the…
- Backlink Beast Review(harounkola.com) This can be a business owner’s worst nightmare. You wake up in the morning and someone tells you that your traffic has dropped 50% overnight and your website has fallen out of the top Google rankings for your keywords. Don’t panic… yet… The first thing that you should do as a marketer is try to figure out exactly what has happened and why.
- In SEO, It’s Not What You Do, It’s How You Do It(searchenginewatch.com) For years (perhaps as long as I’ve been in this Industry), I’ve read comments all over the web about how “anyone can do SEO” and/or the obligatory “don’t waste your money on an SEO expert.” After all, we all “know” what to do to optimize a website, right? Truth is, there are thousands of resources available that can tell you “what to do to…
- What are Wiki Links and How Do I Get Them?(seoin2013.wordpress.com) Various types of linking for websites have come and gone over the years, many being promised as the sure fire way to catapult your website up the rankings and guarantee huge sales. One of the relatively newer link sources, that has quietly made its way into most expert SEO’ers campaigns, has been the Wiki Link – which is essentially a contextual…
- Make Yourself Google’s #1(usbneblog.wordpress.com) Why is it so important that your blog ranks highly on Google? The answer is simple; Google is currently one of the top search engines out there and hundreds of thousands of people “google” things daily. Meaning that if you rank highly then you get those readers reading your blog. So it makes sense that you would want your blog to be searched,…