Within the Enterprise Marketing Management section of IBM software is the Unica Campaign V8.5 program. Employees or IT professionals that are looking to get a job working with this software are suggested, or may possibly be required, to earn this certification before going any further. It’s a great option for individuals looking to specify their networking skills, choose a certain career path, or become knowledgeable of IBM marketing software. Anyone can take the IBM tests and earn the certification, although basic knowledge of web application server, database administration, OS scripting, and security authentication and authorization is highly recommended.
The 000-470 IBM Unica Campaign V8.5 exam requires participants to be skilled in product installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. Basic architecture and other specific product details should be known. Information regarding databases, application servers, and operating systems may also be tested. IBM courses and other training materials are available for studying assistance. A popular resource among test participants is TestsLive (click here), which provides a practice exam that is almost identical to the one you will see on test day. These materials will guide you through the software functions and components and will prepare you with practical questions that relate to actual on-the-job scenarios.
Test objectives and other information can be found online. For someone entering the IBM software field, this is a great certification option for becoming familiar with basic to intermediate procedures. In obtaining an IBM enterprise marketing job position, this certification is a must. Whatever your motive may be, don’t hesitate to take the exam and earn the Unica Campaign specialist certification.
- Fasttrack adopts IBM cloud(manilastandardtoday.com) IBM Philippines announced Wednesday that software and consultancy services firm Fasttrack Solutions Inc., has selected an IBM cloud solution to improve its customer service.
Fastrack will leverage IBM SmartCloud Enterprise to provide its clients with a more stable and secure enterprise resource planning production environment for financial.
- IBM Interact Adds Interactions to Enterprise Marketing Management | CustomerThink(serve4impact.com) Have been a service management professional for over twenty years. Successfully managed transition programs and front office operations within numerous major Dutch companies. I am also founder of www.serve4impact.com, an attempt to define the developments in the field of service design and service management.
- Top Selling IBM Press Books – Year to Date. Save Big.(covertocover.wordpress.com) Our top 2 books are related to Social Business. If you are looking for content on getting your business to be a social business, check out Get Bold by Sandy Carter. For those looking how to talk to your customers and establish a trusted relationship – pick up Opting In by Ed Brill.
To save 40% off hardcopy or ebook use the following coupon…
- IBM Rational Named “Software Testing Solutions Champion”(ibm.com) As our need to deliver software faster and meet market demands has increased, something usually has to be cut. The old adage says that you can only deliver against 2 of the 3 mandates (cost, time frame, quality), so choose which one won’t happen. However, that is no longer an acceptable answer. As an increasing number of organizations are going…
- IBM doubles down on mobile(information-age.com) Mobile and networking
IBM doubles down on mobile
The IT giant has already made a significant, cross-organisational investment in the next wave of personal computing and plans to double it this year
Print this page Email article
In its 102-year history, IBM has seen plenty of technological transitions, and has navigated some better than others.
- IBM rolls out MobileFirst, eyes role as enterprise mobility enabler(zdnet.com) Big Blue increasingly sees the mobile enterprise as the equivalent of its e-business, analytics and smarter planet efforts. Not too surprisingly, IBM is wrapping software and services together to pitch its mobile wares.
According to IBM, enterprises are leaving billions of dollars on the table by not transforming fast enough to take advantage of…