Being on the other side of affiliate promotions, and “launches” I’ve come to understand the functioning behind them, and using the learning for the Forex business, and after you register as an affiliate at http://www.socialentrepreneurempowerment.com/visionary/partners/invitationaffiliates, you’ll get these instruction:
Visionary Entrepreneur Empowerment Training
September 18-27, 2012
Congratulations and welcome to my affiliate partner program!
1) Schedule the dates that you will email a solo dedicated email broadcast to your list. See recommended dates below.
2) Add these three email addresses to your address book so that our messages will avoid your spam folder and you won’t miss anything important from us…
Then, watch your email carefully for a message from us in late August that will contain your cut and paste swipe copy and your unique affiliate link.
Recommended Dates For Your Email Broadcasts…
1st Broadcast: 9/4 through 9/10 (Best = Tues 9/4 or Wed 9/5)
1st or 2nd Broadcast: 9/11 through 9/17 (Best = Tues 9/11 or Wed 9/12 or Thurs 9/13)
2nd or 3rd Broadcast: 9/18 through 9/27
If your email subscriber list is over 10,000 people, please send me a quick email at email@example.com to draw my attention to this fact. I’d like to give you some extra support.
Remember, this event is about helping to create a more just, sustainable, spiritually fulfilled planet where everyone wins!
It’s about helping to build a global movement dedicated to massive planetary transformation, and to using business as the primary tool to facilitate these changes.
Our goal is to inspire and empower at least 10,000 visionary entrepreneurs this September with the mindset shifts and tangible business skills needed to make a truly remarkable positive impact in the world.
You will hopefully generate some significant income simply by sending one or more emails to your community.
Now that you’re registered, you should immediately receive a confirmation email from “Ryan Eliason & Tami Blodgett”. You may need to check your spam folder if you haven’t received your initial confirmation email.
Tami is my affiliate manager. She’s been doing this a long time and she’s super smart and helpful.
We want to hear from you. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Tami can be reached at:
We are deeply grateful for your participation.
The essence of a launch welcoming new affiliates, will you join me…?
More articles on social entrepreneuring from around the web
- The Role of Social Entrepreneur Now (forbes.com) The origins of microfinance begin in Bangladesh, when Muhammad Yunus gave $27 to 42 people. A small investment began a movement of sorts – one in which sustainable businesses are grown from tiny amounts of capital. In 2006, Yunus won the Nobel Peace Prize for his work. Microfinance set off a series of other interests in business models that…
- The 10 Greatest Social Entrepreneurs of All Time (sociableblog.com) While it is admirable to build a successful business of any kind, some entrepreneurs do more than just make a profit with the fruits of their labor. Some actually help others, bringing resources, opportunities, training, and other assets to those who need them most. These social entrepreneurs use their know-how and business savvy to make […
- Training Program to Empower Aspiring Social Entrepreneurs in India (justmeans.com) Villgro, an Indian social enterprise engaged in the incubation and funding of rural social innovations, is about to launch a unique one-year training program for social entrepreneurs who did not succeed the first time round. It is a one-of-its-kind attempt to encourage such aspiring social entrepreneurs to return to the drawing board.
- Calling All Social Entrepreneurs: Who Will Be Massachusetts’ First ‘Benefit Corporation’? bostinno.com) One of the central challenges for the social entrepreneurs we’ve been covering in our Business of Good series is striking the right balance between impact and profit. Well, now there’s a new legal designation in Massachusetts designed for those who think both goals must be taken seriously.
Earlier this week, Governor Deval Patrick signed into law…
- 26 Innovative Incubating Services – From Social Startup Funding to Inclusive Economic Development (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com) As the social enterprise movement continues to gain momentum, the means of social startup funding available for social entrepreneurs has proven to inspire an array of innovative incubation services. From community-driven workspaces like Toronto’s Centre for Social…
- What is social entrepreneurship? (theglobalheroes.wordpress.com) ”The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man adapts the world to himself. All progress depends upon the unreasonable man.” George Bernard Shaw Through their creativity and their different approach to a problem, social entrepreneurs bring solutions to today’s global challenges.
- Not Everyone Should Be a Social Entrepreneur (blogs.hbr.org) ”I want to be a social entrepreneur.” I hear it nearly every day. Not just from those applying for Echoing Green’s social entrepreneurship fellowship, but from high school students, college students, and young professionals. They excitedly tell me that they want to launch organizations to improve education in Africa, to better the livelihood of…
- How Social Entrepreneurs Who Need Money Can Get Noticed (news.terra.com) ”Do good” business owners seeking funding should target investors looking to put their money to work to make positive social or environmental change. But how to get on their radar? One new way to make your company known to these “social investors” is through a new online searchable database for social entrepreneurs.
- Five Stages of Social Entrepreneurship (slideshare.net) 10th International Conference of the International Society for Third-Sector Research (ISTR) at Siena University, ItalyFive Stages of Social Entrepreneurship 2012.7.13. Yutaka Tanabe NPM (Non Proﬁt Management) Course, Social Engineering, Tokyo Institute of…
- Be a Social Entrepreneur Blog is Listed in the Best of BuyerZone Series: The Graduation Edition (prweb.com) SNHU’s “Be a Social Entrepreneur” Blog achieves national recognition as one of the best entrepreneurial blogs on the Web. Waltham, MA (PRWEB) June 28, 2012 Southern New Hampshire University’s “Be A Social Entrepreneur” Blog has been named one of the best entrepreneurial blogs of 2012 in The Best of BuyerZone series, which highlights great business…
Join our forex trading business opportunity...
... make money helping others trade forex successfully.