Sure, I love to watch as passive income comes pouring into my multiple web properties – but to be truthful, I haven’t done a whole lot of “web optimization” in some time. I was making more than enough to get by – more than I ever had working a “real job”, and didn’t really see the reason to do anything else. I had the perfect blend of work, fun – and then more fun – going on, and so no real reason to rock the boat.
Then a friend of mine showed me their advanced reporting from Click.org, and everything changed in an instant.
All of a sudden, I hated my business
Well, hate is probably too strong a word – but I was certainly disappointed with how lax I’ve gotten about optimizing, split testing, and paying attention to my critical numbers and data. With one glance at these advanced reports directly from Click.org, I knew that I should be absolutely smoking my friend and their business – but was in fact a getting crushed by the amount of money that they were pulling it.
Not to let something as petty as money come between a friendship, I decided right then and there that I was going to grab Click.org and smoke them – but probably take the high road and keep my numbers to myself.
Click.org was easy to set up, even easier to use, and easiest to understand
Jumping on the Click.org website was a ridiculously simple and straightforward experience – you can tell that they’ve used their own platform to optimize the process. From there, signing up for their account was even easier, and digging around the dashboard was intuitive, straightforward, and well laid out across the board.
However, it was when I really started to track my clicks through this platform (and looking at all of the different advanced – and custom – reporting that they made available) that I was blown away. I could track all of the essential details about my clicks (where they came from and who they were – like other analytic tools) but there was something else.
I was also able to use IP rotation and redirection services, built-in geo-targeting to push specific advertisements and marketing campaigns to specific geographic regions, enjoy a real time (yes – REAL TIME) reporting system, and split testing tools that seem to be pouring out my ears. Never before have I seen a more complete set of online marketing tools in one easy to use system, and I just can’t imagine why anyone would want to fight with all of the different services out there to pull them into some sort of seamless solution like this one.
Now, I think that I’ll stick with Click.org and keep optimizing my business more and more as time goes on.
You’d be wise to do the same – grab an account just as soon as you get the chance and take her for a test run.
- 8 Simple Split-Testing Tools For Your Startup To Try(nibletz.com) Question: What’s your favorite split-testing tool and why? Visual Website Optimizer “I’ve used Visual Website Optimizer for many clients and it works really well. They have a fantastic and easy-to-use interface and it does the job. It’s not the cheapest solution, but it’s worth it when a small increase in conversion equals a significant amount of…
- How to prepare your mind – and your team – for split-testing(venturebeat.com) Split-testing – when you create variations of your website and test which ones perform the best – is quickly becoming the rage among marketers and entrepreneurs. Sometimes called A/B testing, split-testing is the tool of choice by most “growth hackers,” marketing people focused on attracting more users, conversions and the like.
- Split Testing your Adsense Ads(adpushup.com) When monetizing your website using Google AdSense, the obvious goal is to have the best click through rate (CTR) possible, without breaking any program policies. As a webmaster, you owe it to yourself to make sure this happens. One of the most effective ways to make sure you’re seeing the highest CTR possible for your website, is to use split…
- Split Testing Your App – A Look(theappentrepreneur.com) Marketing an application isn’t an easy task. With way over half a million apps on various application markets competing against each other to gain the top spot, it is easy to get lost in the crowd especially when your app is relatively new. On the app store, even the icon can act as a miniature advertisement.
- 7 Things Nobody Ever Tells You about Conversion Optimization(ielectrify.com) Conversion optimization is much more than just a marketing buzzword – it’s a specific set of skills and expertise that you can leverage to make continuous improvements to your site and refocus your marketing goals. With that being said, however, there are a few things that most conversion rate experts prefer to keep quiet about. But not anymore.
- Affiliate Marketing PPC(affiliatemarketingways.wordpress.com) One potentially huge source of traffic is from the search engine, but to take advantage of it you need to be ranked highly in the search listings. One way to improve your ranking is by employing either PPC or SEO methods. In this lesson we introduce you to an overview of Pay-Per-Click (PPC). What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC)? Pay-per-click (or PPC for…
- 3 Conversion Tricks I Use to Get More Leads Than You (+ Free Squeeze Page Template)(viperchill.com) When I released OptinSkin back at the beginning of 2012, one of the main marketing angles for the product was that it allows split-testing. Similarly, when I released my free training guide Cloud Blueprint, split-testing was stressed so much as something that can take you from being someone who does ‘okay’ online to someone who can quit their job.
- Six Steps for Email Marketing(prnewswire.com) NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Here is a brief talk shared by B2C SooBest.com, which has a wide range of products such as women clothing, men clothing, fashion watches, fashion jewelry, and more. E-mail marketing can help companies not only in contacting old customers, but also in identifying potential customers.