Do you believe that Article (bum) marketing is one good way of generating quality leads to a website? What if I told you that some bloggers get as much as 300 fresh new subscribers their list every month with this traffic method.
Article marketing works but it doesn’t work effectively without proper syndication.
Article marketing should be an important part of building traffic to your blog and if you’re already applying it to drive traffic to your blog but you’re not satisfied with the results you’re getting, I’m going to show you my tested and proven traffic generation methods.
I found out some secrets a month ago but for some time, I did not feel like revealing but this week, I made up my mind to reveal the whole truth. Guess what is all about? Hmm… Content syndication. You heard me right.
If you think I’m going to tell you to write and publish your articles on article directories like Ezine and Co… Sorry, I’m going to disappoint you. Publishing on these directories is quite good but it does not generate much traffic .
I take it from you that you want results–you want massive traffic and you want to drive in fresh, new subscribers to your email list. That’s what I desire for you and I’m going to showing you how to go about it.
I’ll be revealing to you, top article syndication tips and how you can use them to drive massive traffic to your blog pages.
The very first step I suggest you take in syndicating your article is to churn out 6 to 8 bullet points from your content and put it in a PowerPoint slideshow. Ensure that you talk over it and you can also write a quality 500 to 600 word article and also turn it into a 5 minute video.
You can find quality softwares that can help you do this. Some are free and some are not. After converting the article to a 5 minute video, distribute to video directories like YouTube and Viddler.
Let me give you another tip.
To get more results from your videos, you can extract the audio out of your video and then distribute to podcast directories. This tip is very effective because I believe that almost everyone of us like listening to something- -preferably music or just something interesting.
There’ll be a higher chance of people visiting your blog If you go viral about this.
Also, you can the content on your MS word to a PDF file and then add a few interesting images. I’ll advise you do this with utmost care because people are most likely to read your content if it passes out unique and ”epic” ( rare) information. Add a cover page to it and don’t forget to do the following:
- Spend time in crafting a good and catchy headline.
- Proof- read your content to avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Break your content into 3 to 5 paragraphs to make it ”scannable”.
After doing what is I stated above, you can then upload and distribute to top PDF directories like Doc Stock and Scribd ( You can search online for other PDF directories).
Write a ton of 500 word articles and distribute to top Forums in your niche.For your information, 5 to 10 people visit my site every day from through my link on Warrior Forum. You can also capitalize on strategy and ensure you measure your results when doing it.
Let me tell you something about the forums you don’t know.
Forums- especially top forums like Digital Point and Warrior forum are filled with newbies who are always looking for informative contents that can help sharpen their skills. It will be a big advantage to your business if you write ”epic” contents with a link back to your site as the source.
Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not telling you to do this just because I feel like it, but because I’ve implemented it to drive traffic to my business. It works and I’ll advise you to try it out!
A Quick advice
Remember to brand your articles with your blog’s signature ( Link).
Strive your best to create quality in everything you do and the search engines will reward you for it. While applying this system, ensure you measure your results- where you got it right and wrong. Refine your system and outsource to make the work easier and faster…
Do you have any article syndication tips you can add or you think I should have added to the ones I just stated above? If you do have, please share in the comments…
Daniel Adetunji is a Professional Freelance Writer and the author of Infowland.
If you want to experience exponential growth in your business–skyrocket your sales and also put your blog in a good spot on the search engine ( Google), HIRE Daniel to write for you…
- Little-Known Article Marketing Strategy – for More Traffic and Leads How to Construct Articles for Maximum Effect The way in which you construct your content articles is no distinct than whenever you write for distribution to an article marketing directory or for your internet site , it really should be a factor inside your article marketing strategy . The use of keywords and phrases is crucial for every single article . Keyword and important phrase selection.
- How to Blog Like A Pro [Even If You're A Newbie]? Who else wants to blog like a pro?
Successful blogging isn’t a rocket science. Anyone can blog successfully when they’ve a PLAN. Most of the bloggers don’t know where to begin to build a popular blog.
Lets dive into the details without more ado..
3 Ways to Blog Like A Pro:
1. Content creation
Building a better blog starts with great content.
- 17 Types of Link Spam to Avoid If the last few months of ranking changes have shown me anything, it’s that poorly executed link building strategy that many of us call white hat can be more dangerous than black-hat strategies like buying links. As a result of well intentioned but short-sighted link building, many sites have seen significant drops in…
- A Revival of the Meta Tag Recently, Google introduced a new meta tag that allows publishers to insert keywords within the source code of news articles. The news_keyword meta tag allows up to ten unique keywords that do not need to be contained within the article title or the body copy. This allows writers to craft creative article content without worrying about the impact…
- Importance of Keyword For Article Marketing Keyword has become the latest and cost effective trend for online promotion in this internet marketing world. Today, keyword oriented article marketing is the new marketing pattern which is being used extensively by marketers for popularity and ranking of a website. Link building, SEO ranking and target traffic are some of the importance of…
- Survive Post-Panda By Writing Awesome Content Before the Panda Algorithm update from Google, using articles was part of an effective SEO strategy and was commonplace. Articles were submitted to syndication sites that would link back to the website specified in the article’s bio at the end of the article.
After the Panda update, major article sites such as Ezinearticles and eHow suffered huge…
Join our forex trading business opportunity...
... make money helping others trade forex successfully.