IdeaSlam is an event for aspiring entrepreneurs to pitch their new business ideas to a mentor panel and receive feedback to help refine the idea. There is no fee associated with the event. [PR.com]
- Summer Camps Prove Age Does Not Matter in Starting a Business or Becoming a Leader of Industry Global Business Development Center presents two unique summer program solutions to build successful futures. From June 10 to August 16, children ages 9-14 can participate in the Kid-Preneur program, taking place at the Boynton Beach Women’s Club. In addition, budding entrepreneurs ages 16-21 will have the opportunity to thrive in the Cultural…
- Rockford businessman’s site helps start-ups raise money Career Coach: Who to Hire, Who to Fire
ROCKFORD – Chris Wachowiak wanted to expand the draft beer lines at his downtown bar three years ago but didn’t want to take out a high-interest loan to do it.
“I was almost 10 years into business and feeling like I had to start all over again,” the Kryptonite owner said.
- National Marketing Firm Catering to Entrepreneurs Opens Office to Serve Denver The Marketing Department Worldwide ( www.TMDworldwide.com ), the nation’s first marketing consulting agency with a network of local offices that specialize in affordable marketing and advertising solutions for small businesses, opens an office to serve Denver start-ups and emerging-growth companies. [PR.
- The benefits of joining over starting When considering their next career move, aspiring entrepreneurs generally follow conventional wisdom and start a company.Similarly, most serial entrepreneurs who were unsuccessful in their first attempt to build a business or reach an exit also make the same decision. They simply pick up and start another company, instinctively becoming a career...
- New Assessment Tool Promotes Entrepreneurial Skills After three years of development, Eckerd College's Leadership Development Institute (LDI) is pleased to announce the release of a new assessment instrument called the Entrepreneurial Dimensions Profile™ (EDP). Based on extensive research into the traits, motivations, and skills of today's entrepreneurs, the EDP helps leaders and students of...
- My Experience With Early Entrepreneurship The toughest part of starting a new business is starting. Having an idea is just the beginning. Whether you have a new product idea, a way to improve a current process, or you know how to build a better mousetrap, you have to start somewhere. There are a laundry list of excuses to wait before starting a new business.
- Upcoming Teleseminar Helps Web Entrepreneurs Turn Great Ideas Into... An estimated three out of four Web startups fail; but a home run can mean millions in profit for an Internet entrepreneur. On May 15th, Eric Scott, CEO of Colorado-based Dolphin Micro will host a 30-minute teleseminar designed to show Web entrepreneurs how to turn a great idea into a highly profitable startup by carefully defining their minimum...
- Ernst & Young Names Pete Sacco Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Finalist in New Jersey Pete Sacco, President & CEO of PTS Data Center Solutions("PTS"), was named a finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Award in the New Jersey Region. The awards program recognizes high-growth entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal...
- Want to Succeed? Get Used to Failure Stop thinking so much--you're just procrastinating, says Jessica Herrin, founder of WeddingChannel.com and Stella and Dot.
Stella and Dot CEO Jessica Herrin speaking during her Balance is the New Business general session at the Inc. 500 conference.
- Applications Now Open for the Artha Venture Challenge An opportunity to access Rs 25 lakh of match growth funding for ambitious social ventures. [PR.com]
View all posts by kahunarolo →
More about Haroun
I’m devoting my online presence to promoting a forex trading business opportunity that I’d love you to join and grow with me.
Most personally, I think I’m here on this planet to help…