Amazon is KILLING it’s old Kindle line.
Did you know that the Kindle Fire 2 is being released in a few days, Google released their new tablet TODAY and the new sub $200 iPad comes out next month.
Guess what that means?
The last time Amazon released a new Kindle epub sales DOUBLED overnight, now ALL three are launching.
Ride this trend, here’s how:
- Why Amazon’s Kindle Will Someday Be Free (newser.com) Amazon is playing hardball with a book distributor that refused to give it a bigger share of the pie.
The company’s Kindle store yanked some 5,000 e-books after Independent Publishers Group, which represents hundreds of independent…
- Apple’s New Mini iPad Expected To Take The Stage At October Event (techcrunch.com) Tell me if this particular rumor sounds familiar – rather than lump the announcements of a new iPhone and a new iPad into a single event, Apple will instead unveil the products at two distinct events. Daring Fireball’s John Gruber offered up that tantalizing possibility earlier in the week, and now it seems that he may have hit the nail on the…
- Tablet Wars: As Apple Goes Small, Amazon Goes Big? (forbes.com) A recent story posted on CNET suggested Amazon is considering releasing two separate versions – a 7-inch, which according to reports is to be ready for a July 31 launch, and a 10-inch rumored to be announced late next month.
Amazon has yet to confirm either of these reports, but if true, it seems the company is…
- Is Android really at risk? Why Apple might not sue Google (digitaltrends.com) Does the verdict in the Samsung vs Apple case mean that Google is next? We take a look at how Apple might proceed and why it wouldn’t sue Google. The win for Apple in the recent patent case in California is still sending out shockwaves across the tech community. We’ve seen lots of speculation and plenty of analysis on how Apple’s victory will…
- Fire May be Delayed (pcworld.com) Amazon may hold off on announcing a 10-inch Kindle Fire at a press event next week, instead focusing on tablets that are smaller than Apple’s iPad.
Although a 10-inch Kindle Fire has been expected since last year , All Things Digital reports that the tablet is ” definitely not a done deal ,” citing several anonymous sources.
Join our forex trading business opportunity...
... make money helping others trade forex successfully.