I’ve joined Triberr, and now I’m getting started, and writing this to make sense of it.
To get started, go to www.triberr.com
Fill out the form:
The first thing you need to know about Triberr is that its a numbers game. Depending on how many followers you have can determines what kinds of people you will have as tribemates and how much members your own tribes will have.
It is simple really. If you have 1,000 instead of 100 followers, people will be more inclined to send you an invite. When you share their content, you will bring it in front of a bigger audience. Retweets from people with a lot of followers boost your credibility too.
Ok I’m In. I’m Now an official Triberr member, now what do I do?
Sit back, write quality blog posts, and Triberr will help you maximize your audience and become part of this amazing community of bloggers. Soon in your twitter mentions, you will begin to notice other people, some you might not even know or connect to on Twitter, will begin tweeting your blog posts. At this point, what you need to realize is that, Tribemate A has tweeted your post, so every follower that tribemate A has, is seeing that tweet, which is about YOUR blog post.
Relevancy is Important in Triberr
Relevancy is one of the issues in using Triberr. Although every chief aims to invite bloggers who actually have something to do with the subject, a lot of guys end up in tribes they don’t belong to. If your goal is to join as much tribes as possible, you might succeed. However if, like me, you want to get as much shares and traffic as possible, then that isn’t a necessary a good strategy.
Do share relevant content on Triberr but don’t request invites for tribes you can’t add value to. The additional reach won’t really help your brand, as you will be targeting the wrong people.
Imagine if you are in a tribe that has 10 members, and each member tweets your blog post – that’s 9 people tweeting your blog posts beside yourself. And every single twitter user that is following that person will see your tweet. Lots more exposure.
Bonfires are Where you can Find other Tribemates
After you’ve signed up go to Bonfires (basically just a forum) and click on “Looking for Tribes”, find someone who is in search of tribemates in the niche you are interested in and leave a comment. Include what topics you cover and add a link to your blog.
You can also start your own Bonfire and ask others to join your tribe. The first few lines of your comment are used as a title so start with your tribe’s focus and reach.
In conclusion I’m looking forward to testing Triberr out and seeing if I can get more people sharing and commenting on my content.
- Triberr Review: How About An Automated Social Reach Multiplier? The Social Reach Multiplier. Many of you have heard of it; and some of you have seen it on the web. It has become the buzzword today. Most of you guys would be a part of some tribe or even may be a chief. However there may be quite some newbie tribesmen/women and even some who are alien to this whole Triberr thing.
- Triberr Is Blogger Treasure Since the earliest days of Triberr, I have been on board. Triberr is one of the best and most-needed blog sharing tools around; in fact, there isn’t any other. Bloggers can elect to join a tribe of nine bloggers or join multiples of tribes as I have. What happens to the tweet stream, though, when you’re in more than 25 tribes, like me, is chaos.
- Bloggers Wanted. No, Seriously. Okay, it is time to light a fire underneath a plan I devised quite some time ago, inspired by my very funny friend Andi Brunett at The World 4 Realz, and her desire to elevate Dino Dogan’s Triberr to what it has the potential to be, which is awesome. Don’t know what Triberr is? Read this. I’ll wait. Ready? My experience with Triberr was a bit…
- Share Content and Amplify Blog Reach With Triberr If you’re an active blogger, and if you’re active on social media, working to get your blog posts in front of as many readers as possible, then you might find the site Triberr useful. Triberr is being branded as a “blog amplification and content discovery platform.
- Triberr: Inauthentic meets un-fluential(citymama.com) Have you noticed that people you follow on Twitter are suddenly filling their streams with a steady supply of retweeted links that you know they can’t possibly have read? If you look at where those RTs are coming from, chances are, they are coming from Triberr , a beta, invite-only social media company.
- Triberr unveils Vanity Urls for all Users – Go grab yours now!(revthatup.com) If you didn’t hear the big news, Triberr unveils vanity urls for all users. Triberr, the most hip content discovery platform right now, has implemented a feature with which you can now have a custom url for your profile page. The same vanity urls we saw in Facebook and Google+. But unlike Facebook, Google+ imposes restrictions over who has the…
- Supercharge Your Blog Reach as a Triberr Power User(socialmediatoday.com) While personal bloggers are free to create whatever goals for their blog that they want, business bloggers do not have that luxury. A business blog must accomplish the following: Increase Website Traffic Generate Leads Convert Leads into Sales If your blog isn’t doing those things, then it’s time to step up your game and improve your blog and…