SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — A new HealthPocket consumer survey found that 34 percent of respondents are motivated to reduce their health plan costs versus keep their doctor. When survey takers were asked, “If changing from your doctor to another…
The phony bugger compensates the activating follower.
- Apple shines (again) in ClickFox loyalty survey(customerthink.com) Apple shines (again) in ClickFox loyalty survey
Posted by Bob Thompson on April 9, 2013
0 comments | 288 reads
Last year a ClickFox survey found Apple scored highest in brand loyalty.
This year, a similar survey found Apple once again in the top spot. More than one in four (28%) voted Apple as the top brand consumer can’t live without.
- On Affordable Care Act’s Third Anniversary, California Health Plans Move Forward with Implementation and Redouble Public Education (sys-con.com) SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — On the eve of the third anniversary of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the California Association of Health Plans (CAHP) announced today that its members are continuing to move forward with implementation of this historic change in the state’s insurance marketplace, and it is redoubling its efforts…
- Viewpoints: Health coverage: How affordable?(sacbee.com) New subsidies will help millions more Californians obtain health insurance. Lifetime limits and pre-existing conditions will no longer be taken into consideration in determining coverage. Already, young adults can remain covered up to age 26 under their parents’ health insurance.
All this and more is either in effect or will be implemented in 2014…
- Revival of Tourism Drives the Global Hotel Industry: New Market Research Provides Hard Data and Insights (sys-con.com) FARMINGTON, Conn., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Brightening prospects are in store for the global hotel industry as optimistic projections for revenue per available room (RevPAR) and occupancy rates are set to rise in 2013. Moreover, new trends are changing the hotel landscape as both buyers and suppliers are showing heightened interest…
- Survey Says: Customers Are Burnt Out on Surveys(hispanicbusiness.com) Don’t you just love to be asked to fill out a survey? Most likely your answer is “No.” You are not alone.
Small business CEOs say that when they send out a survey to their customers, they usually get a response rate of 3-5 percent or under, and those that get close to 10 percent are very few and far between.
- Will Aspiring U.S. Citizens Be Caught in Healthcare Limbo(newamericamedia.org) PHOENIX, Ariz.–Teresa Ramirez learned to live with the pain of ovarian cysts after she was diagnosed a year ago. As an undocumented immigrant, she doesn’t qualify for Medicaid, which would cover an operation, and she can’t afford private insurance.
“I’m waiting for immigration reform so I can go to Mexico to have an operation,” said
- ZocDoc Opens Phoenix-Area Office to Improve Customer Service Standards, Increase Sales (prnewswire.com) ZocDoc Opens Phoenix-Area Office to Improve Customer Service Standards, Increase Sales
Scottsdale Office to Create Hundreds of Local Jobs
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — ZocDoc , a free service for patients to find doctors and book appointments instantly online, together with Governor Jan Brewer , Scottsdale Mayor…
- NHCOA Welcomes ACA Health Insurance Expansions(prweb.com)In light of the third anniversary of the Affordable Care Act, NHCOA applauds the ACA’s implementation of health insurance exchanges as well as the expansion of Medicaid, two milestones that will strongly benefit our society, particularly Hispanics.
(PRWeb March 27, 2013)