Dancing inside the Lotus
This workshop is the foundation of the Skydancing series. Skydancing is when a women has awoken in the flowering of her inner energy. This can be seen in lovemaking where orgasm expands or in the moment to moment living where gateways to joy are opened.
Women put most of their energy into the outer world. Turn around and take a step towards yourself.
A Tantric Journey into Feminine Eros
We explore ..
- Awakening Sexuality
- Gathering Essence
- Rocking the Sacrum
- Dancing Energy
- Embodied Bliss
- The Taboo against the Feminine
“Let yourself be silently drawn
by the strange pull of what you really love
it will not lead you astray” Rumi
Facilitated by Dakini Shima of the Advait Tantra School http://www.openinglotus.com
10am till 4pm
Please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org / 084 591 1211
Get a 10% Discount when you book for this workshop via my site. You have to book and pay me via credit card. Follow the link below:
Win a FREE Place at the Workshop.
[pwal id="11681432" description="Share this post to your social networks to find out how to enter"]Leave a comment below using Facebook, or send me an email at email@example.com and tell me to enter your name. I will randomly select someone who charms me [/pwal]
Here’s some articles Zemanta found, to help me research this topic
- Sacred Sex: The Naked Truth (aphroditesmusings.wordpress.com) Via April Dawn Ricchuito
on Jul 16, 2012 Sex sells, but a woman – a lady – ought not consume. (Unless you’re reading “Fifty Shades of Gray,” which I sincerely hope you are not.) Sex is for the men. Women exist as objectifications of a man’s desire, and are shamed for being “sluts” if they want to “act like a man” and…
- What is Tantric Sex? (deviward.wordpress.com) Devi Ward is the Co-Creator of Authentic Tantra™, the only sexual education in the world offering qualified instruction in The Secret Tibetan 5 Element Sexual Teachings. She is an International Authentic Tantra™ Educator, Certified Tantric Healer, Certified Dakini, and the Founder of Feminine…
- Is Tantra Too Sexy For YouTube?(deviward.wordpress.com)
- When East meets West: The merger of Tantra and Paganism (the-pagan-perspective.com) So after almost a 2-month sabbatical and a Crisis of Faith, I am returning to my blog, albeit with a very new perspective on Contemporary Paganism and religion. My sabbatical led me down the rabbit hole of tantra, or rather neo-tantra, which turned out to be nothing more than a mobsterized store front for polyamory and polysexuality.
- The Pitfalls of Tantra (shashisolluna.com) The Pitfall of Tantra In most traditional paths of Tantra and Taoist Sexual Practices you often hear of the importance to “purify” before cultivating sexual energy. The Taoists teach that because sexual energy is immensely creative, it will enhance and grow everything. Thus if one has a lot of un-purified anger, raising sexual energy will […