We all need support in doing what’s natural to us. When you’ve lived a life of mostly poverty consciousness, or struggling and working hard for a pittance, it can feel alien to immerse yourself in feelings of prosperity, abundant self-worth and positive feelings. Its easy to slip into old, familiar patterns, no matter how debilitating they are. The vision for this club is to create an online community of people sharing their vision and giving and getting support from each other towards the realisation of those desires.
We’ve already started and are 5 people strong at present. Please see below with how you can join us.
Financial Abundance Meditation with Abraham-Hicks Law of Attraction
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”KNbXjRDGByg“]
A Video Snippet from “The Secret”
One movie that inspired me greatly, and that I followed up on to find the Abraham teaching, is “The Secret”. Watch this and enjoy.
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”bbJ8dp4zK7A”]
We’ll be working through Money and The Law of Attraction from Abraham-Hicks, other texts and workshops and processes that we find can assist in the process.
Here’s a meditation that I’m getting into the habit of doing daily. I suggest that if you don’t have any daily practice that you do, to start with this meditation, and see what your results are like after listening to it for a few days…
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”In090SUj_xc”]
When you join our club, we’ll connect, share experiences on social media, and get help and support from the others in the community. We’ll also work through the audiobook, Money and the Law of Attraction, by Jerry and Esther Hicks, and you can get your own copy here.
Attract Money Now Free eBook by Joe Vitale
I’m listening to Joe Vitale’s audiobook, Attract Money Now. And find that he’s got a free ebook version available at:
Please download and enjoy it
Join our Abundance Club and Let Us Help You Become Wealthy
To join our club, please pay a one time fee of R50, by clicking below.
I look forward to playing with you and us supporting each other to realising our abundant intentions.
- Global Gong Meditation to Focus on Tolerance and Compassion In Honor of Dr. King, this month’s The Global Gong Meditation will focus on the energies of tolerance and compassion. On Sunday January 20th, MargaretMcElroy.com will be broadcasting the Global Gong Meditation around the world, to share the power of sound healing.
- Abraham Hicks: Create money without action? In addition to Abraham’s message, the key for me was in “consciously” surrendering my life and intent to the Will of Prime Creator and never doubting that my needs would be fulfilled. Fortunately I worked through the need for wealth and riches long ago…
- Meditation for Anxiety Relief Meditation has long been touted as a way to achieve calm and inner peace, so it’s not surprising that it can help relieve anxiety problems.
“What creates anxiety are usually underlying emotions that have been suppressed or ignored in the past,” explains Sarah Maria, a certified meditation instructor with the Chopra Center in Carlsbad, Calif.
- The Abraham-Hicks revelation about the Afterlife I am a spiritual person. I always have been. I believe in spirits, Angels, lives before this one, and Karma. I have a fondness for the teachings of Celtic Wiccans, Jewish Kabbalah, and even a brief understanding of several other religions. I can’t say that I fully grasp just one brand of teaching, but find value in most of them.
- Unlimited Abundance My life has been ruled by some limiting beliefs that have been ruling my life till now. Even though I’ve been consciously aware of them for a while, without actively addressing them and working to clear them, they’ve continued to impact my life, and have me live a life of lack.
If you want to join the club but can’t afford it, then leave a comment below and tell me why you want to be part of the club…