The spirit of the universe (in the form on Ancient Tomorrow) has guided me to the work of Nikola Tesla, and the real purpose of the pyramids of Giza, and this article I read this on:
http://eden-saga.com/en/science-energy-vril-tesla-inventions-wardenclyffe-tower-gizeh-eiffel-form-effect-pyramid-effect.html has got me really interested, and I share it below:
I’d love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below and share and like this information with all that may be interested.
Thanks and Blessings
Nikola Tesla regarded the Earth as one of the plates of a capacitor, the ionosphere forming the other plate. Recent measurements have shown that the voltage gradient between the two is 400,000 volts.
With this principle, he said he was able, through his invention, to provide free energy to anyone, inexhaustible in quantity, anywhere on earth. That is why he had built a first prototype, the Wardenclyffe Tower, in which was to apply his famous pyramid effect. What is it exactly?
“The lines of force of the electric charge additioned to the fields from the sun act on the walls of a pyramid.
The magnetic equipotentials show a high magnetic density in the summit. The voltage of the electric field increases of 100 V per meter. The terrestrial negative field reaches its maximum value at the summit of the pyramid; at the top of the pyramid of Giza, the voltage is 14,600 V. This pyramid is itself a capacitor, it accumulates an electrical charge. If an excess load is added, a discharge occurs at the top, and, as we know currently, that top was adorned with a solid gold capstone, an excellent conductor.” (Source)
Tesla wanted his tower to be high to increase the voltage at the top. He wanted to create an artificial lightning in the tower. In the discharge tube of a natural flash , the temperature rises to 30 000 ° C. Tesla did not want to manage such high temperatures because it is a waste of energy. Tesla’s Wardenclyffe tower would have used a transformer to produce a high voltage, which would have generated, instead of a natural lightning, a “discharge of high energetic ion abundance” (source)
To accentuate the pyramid effect, he had imagined to give the tower the octagonal shape of a pyramid topped by a half sphere. Why octogonal? Tesla does not explain, but when we read his memoirs, we understand that he sensed a scientific discipline that did not yet exist, geobiology, and the theory of waves of forms. From the perspective of traditional physics, the fact that the tower is octagonal is insignificant. It could be square or have an infinite number of faces, that is conic.
“In all cases the voltage would have been the same, its shape just gave it stability.” (Source) This raises two objections. The octagonal shape is not a guarantee of stability comparing to the square shape. If he was really looking for stability, a hyperbolic rise, like that of the Eiffel Tower, would have been better suited. The octagonal shape has very special wave characteristics, it is possible that this pure genius sensed it without being able to theorize it.
As for the square shape of the pyramids, the engineer Gustave Eiffel has chosen it for his tower, precisely because it is a guarantee of stability, as the four legs and the widening elevation. Built in 1889, our national tower was already fairly well known to be his model. As Wardenclyffe Tower, the Eiffel Tower has a pyramid effect which makes it pick at the top, even without a storm, a DC current. Its lightning rod “makes” thus some electricity that goes down in a cable to be delivered to the earth.
This waste is not limited to the Eiffel Tower. All roofs and metal frames make the same production, stupidly given to the earth. The Vril energy is free, it is its biggest flaw in a world of profit. The fact that it is completely environmentally friendly and inexhaustible has no interest for the capital. The fact that it is beneficial for both the human mind and the health of people, animals and plants thanks to the virtues of water of lightning, has even much less interest for profiteers.
Unfortunately, Tesla was never able to finish his tower. He did not have the opportunity to carry out the planned experiments on Long Island that sought to bring rain in the deserts. Others before him had managed that. We know that Egypt has not always been desertic. The Greek historian Herodotus wrote that “Egypt is a gift of the Nile.” But it was in the 5th century BC. Since then, its climate has not changed much, and yet it has not always been so. The predynastic Egypt was rather a gift of the pyramids…
“In the pre-dynastic period, the Egyptian climate is much less arid than it is nowadays. Large areas of Egypt are covered with savanna and traversed by herds of ungulates. The foliage and wildlife then are much more prolific and the Nile region is home to large populations of waterfowl. Hunting is a common activity for the Egyptians and it is also during this period that many animals are domesticated for the first time.”
To discuss these merry bands of ungulates, this waterfowl and those hunters never empty-handed, one imagines a very different climate.
And if you go back even further, at a time when, according to Egyptologists, this region of the world was uninhabited, you will discover a startling rainfall. For a millennium, at least, a downpour fell on the Nile Valley. Witness of these continual showers, the Sphinx and its sides deeply marked by rain erosion. According to climatologists, the Sphinx must have more than ten thousand years old, and come from a period of higher rainfall. One can imagine that the great pyramids of Giza date from this period.
Numerous are the authors who have, trusting the climatologists more than the Egyptologists, still bogged down in a phony chronology, of recent manufacture, and in their turf wars. Of course, the latter refused the thesis of climatologists, however well supported. Never would an archaeologist let the geographers trample his flowerbeds. Continuing to dream like Tesla, one can see how these enormous masses, topped by a conductive gold capstone and coated with gold plates, were used as lightning-catchers by triggering continual storms.
The rain came down to no end on these regions as the pyramids, under the supervision of skilled technicians, continued to function. Gradually, knowledge has been lost, the pyramids were robbed of their precious metal, and Egypt has shifted towards aridity.
Unlike the Wardenclyffe tower, “the function of the pyramids was not at all to produce lightning. Since their construction there are thousands of years, the pyramids function as negative ion generators. In order that they ionize permanently the ambient air, they had to be connected to sources of negative ions. the basement of Giza contains water in abundance. Through a piezoelectric effect, these ions accumulate in the pyramids that then discharged them at their peak.
These pyramids are made of a stone containing crystals that capture the electric charges of underground water. ” (Source)
This is what happened in the Great Pyramid, but lightning was playing part too. As for the piezoelectric effect, if it is perhaps playing a part too, we must not neglect the natural conductivity of the rocks in alternating polarization. in addition, the author of the article cited in reference ignored the discharge bows, whose function is not architectural at all. Egyptologists have not understood their use, however a resorting to the Akashic Records allowed them to give them a perfect name: the discharge bows were electric arcs that actually sent discharges! Connected to the top capstone by surfaces and metallic rods, they received the atmospheric energy, accumulated it and emitted “a discharge of high energetic ion abundance” in Isis’ Chamber where the candidate to awakening was lying in the stone sarcophagus…
- Two Giant Underwater Crystal Pyramids Discovered in the Center of the Bermuda Triangle (spiritualconnectedness.wordpress.com) With the use of sonar, oceanographer Dr. Meyer Verlag discovered giant glass pyramids at a depth of two-thousand meters. The use of other devices have allowed scientists to determine that these glass giants are both made of a crystal-like substance, and are nearly 3 times bigger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt. Dr. Verlag … …
- The colossal Pyramids and the Great Sphinx of Giza, in Egypt – which measures 241ft long (visitaroundworld.wordpress.com) The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the threepyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built…
- Pyramids of Giza built by trade unions of hired workers? (english.pravda.ru) Send to friend It was believed that after his death the king (the word “Pharaoh” appeared a thousand years later) was entitled to sit next to the gods and ask them to help his people, discouraging them from sending epidemics to the country or preventing flooding of the Nile. The pyramids were an important part of the preparation of the king to the…
- Egypt blasts US warning over incidents at pyramids – Yahoo! News (coralvillecourier.typepad.com) CAIRO (AP) – Egypt’s Antiquities’ Ministry has criticized a U.S. Embassy message to American citizens in the country, urging them to be extra cautious because of recent incidents near the pyramids in Giza. A ministry statement on Saturday says the warning is “baseless.” An embassy message earlier this week urged Americans to “elevate their…
- Wardenclyffe Site Sale Paves Way for Tesla Science Center (longislandpress.com) Nikola Tesla’s Wardenclyffe lab building in Shoreham in 1904 before the tower was dismantled. The Long Island laboratory of Nikola Tesla – scientist, visionary and inventor – has been bought by Friends of Science East from the Agfa Corporation, which means that the future location of the Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe is a step closer to…
- Where do we come from – The Pyramid (wheredowecomefromblog.wordpress.com) Where Do We Come From? “Ancient Metropolis” Art- By Author* The pyramid Every structure in this photo was originally constructed without the use of modern machines, oil, money, slavery, etc., by a world civilization of people unified in science and spirituality. It is a testament to the far more advanced people and culture that pre-date (the…
- Secret Treasure in Pyramid (foxnews.com) Secret treasure in Great Pyramid awaits discovery, Egypt’s ‘Indiana Jones’ says By Owen Jarus (Rob Alkmaar) TORONTO Zahi Hawass is back. The famous, and at times controversial, Egyptologist is free of legal charges, free to travel and is launching a worldwide lecture tour with the aim of getting tourists back to Egypt, he told LiveScience in an…