I’ll be live blogging from #THUDjozi. The Hook Up Dinner Jozi and to start, these are the important links:
Google HangOut on Air pre event.
And here’s a masterclass on Video marketing from Richard.
My pitch for the business idea is:
‘A crypto-currency *ECN type trading platform where everyone, even rural youth can trade the markets to profit and grow their wealth. Part faucet, part pay to post forum and pay to discuss social media. All about making money from the speculation in the markets, the ultimate entrepreneurial venture. Its also an “essential reading” blog about crypto-currencies, proudly South African where freelance writers are paid in BTC for their excellently researched and written articles’
*A Coinsetter white-label
Wish me luck
- #THUDJozi The Hook Up Dinner Jozi is happening on Friday at Maboneng. Will you be there?(harounkola.com) Fresh off the back from the launch of #THUDDurbz and #THUDCape, we bring you the next instalment of #THUDJozi… Personal Branding for Entrepreneurs… the Midas Touch! 6:30 for 7:00pm – 9:00pm The Open, 4th Floor, The Mainchange Maboneng Precinct, 20 Kruger Street, Johannesburg Directions: http://www.theopen.co.
- ‘Hash Hunters’ Web service cracks password hashes for bitcoins(networkworld.com) A search for “Hash Hunters” turns up marijuana-themed t-shirts for sale. It also brings up a password-cracking outsourcing service, payable in bitcoin. Fearing data breaches, Web services often store hashes of passwords, or cryptographic representations of the passwords, which have been processed by an algorithm.
- How Many Hashtags Are Too Many For Your Business?(business2community.com) Twitter gave the world Hashtags. They became so popular that other social media networks had to support hashtags in their messaging system. But how many hashtags are too many on Twitter? Can you really specify the optimum number of hashtags that a message should have? Yes, You Can!
- How to invest in BitCoin in South Africa(harounkola.com) This is how I’m investing in BitCoin living in South Africa and using the system here. If you’d like to buy bitcoin, contact me. Buy BitCoin from BitX, https://bitx.co.za/ using my FNB account. Send it to a Kipochi wallet, http://kipochi.com just so I can always get cash at an M-Pesa outlet through a Vodacom cell number. or a BTC-e, http://btc-e.
- Crypto-Trade(programmableweb.com) Track this API Crypto-Trade is a trading platform that allows users to trade crypto-currencies for U.S. Dollars Euros, and other alternative currencies. The Crypto-Trade API allows users to make queries to get currency tickers, market depth, account balance information, transaction count, API permissions, trade history, order history, transaction…
- Entering The Exciting World Of BitCoin and CryptoCurrency Speculation(harounkola.com) Before I share some of the resources more geared towards the trading and speculation of the cryptocurrencies, I want you to know that there’s many different ways of earning money from BitCoins and the internet. I’ve just come across CoinPrize where you’re betting against others on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- Hello Crypto World!(bitblu.com) Join us in our quest to build our company in the Bitcoin and crypto-currency space. We will be posting (hopefully) regular updates on this blog, our Facebook pages, and Twitter pages. We want to improve the crypto-currency space, build products that are useful to you, make a living, and have fun doing all that (not necessarily in that order).
- Crowdfunding by Mass Computing(bitcointalk.org) Hi everyone. So here goes… As I’ve not posted previously, I would like to first introduce myself. My name is Vladimir Baranov. I’ve been a frequent lurker on Bitcoin talk and some other crypto forums for a good deal of time. Heavily interested in digital currency. I am located in Toronto. This past spring a team of us here began to pitch the…