From the official site:
Bitcoin is a digital currency, a protocol, and a software that enables instant peer to peer transactions, Worldwide payments, Low or zero processing fees and much more!
Bitcoin uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central authority; managing transactions and issuing Bitcoins are carried out collectively by the network. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment systems.
There are a few things you should know. Bitcoin does not let you send emails or take pictures; it lets you exchange money and value. As such, Bitcoin must be treated with the same care as your regular wallet, or even more in some cases!
With its price, end March 2013 approaching $100, BitCoin is now a billion dollar market.
- BitCoin: The Currency Of The Future?(techweekeurope.co.uk) Dan Charbonneau from CBT Nuggets explains what BitCoin support can do for your business
On March 4, 2013 by Max Smolaks 2
This week, BitCoin (BTC), the virtual cryptocurrency that is not supported by any national bank or government, reached an all-time trading record, selling at $33.22 for a single BTC.
- BitCoin and Global Power Price Arbitrage(adityaathalye.wordpress.com) I wonder if this is a possible way to exploit global power price arbitrage:
With BitCoin mining operations, it appears that after capital costs on powerful enough machines, monthly electricity costs are the second largest item of expense.
For identical mining setups, power efficiency will be constant, the real-time state of the BitCoin algorithm…
- Re: New BitCoin Weekly Need Your Help(bitcointalk.org) Hello my name is Jason and I do a Weekly BitCoin Series online, for a few reason I have been unable to do much the last month I am thus working on this weeks (3-13-13) edition of BitCoin Weekly. This episode will cover all news from 2/13/13-3/13/13. Thus as you can see it will be about a months worth of content I have personally choose a few…
- A BitCoin Bank?(cfrankdavis.wordpress.com) Well, after slowly simmering for the past few months, the eurozone crisis is back on the boil again, and the responses to the latest development are almost wholly negative. Ambrose Evans-Pritchard :
Daylight robbery in Cyprus will come to haunt EMU
One’s first reflex is to gasp at the stupidity of the EU policy elites, but truth is that most EU…
- BitCoin CIA Connection(sgtreport.com) from TruthNeverTold :
When all is said and done about BitCoin… When a few get something for nothing, in the end, most will get nothing for something.
Now I will explore the Poker mentality of the early promoters and a very strange coincidence that in the middle of June 2011 when the BitCoin guys gave a presentation to CIA company In-Q-Tel.
- US Begins Regulating BitCoin, Will Consider Virtual Transactions “Money Laundering”(zerohedge.com) Last November, in an act of sheer monetary desperation, the ECB issued an exhaustive, and quite ridiculous, pamphlet titled “Virtual Currency Schemes” in which it mocked and warned about the “ponziness” of such electronic currencies as BitCoin. Why a central bank would stoop so “low” to even acknowledge what no “self-respecting” (sic) PhD-clad…
Here’s a few videos about BitCoins.
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”_t39jCXXIrY”]
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”Fv4q4i2Ktd0″]
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”oBN9p1qemMA”]
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”mrlgw5KpkXM”]
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”4sKx6lhxM_8″]
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”dvqEmkJHeV4″]