How To Instantly Apply Feng Shui In Your Life With Marie Diamond
If you’re like most personal growth students, you already know just how important it is to harness the power of your mind.
May it be through time-tested techniques like meditation, mindfulness and creative visualization.
But do you ever feel like—no matter how much time and effort you put into your personal growth practices—you’re just inexplicably stuck in life?
As if there’s something else blocking your progress and you just can’t get ahead?
You see, there’s another aspect of personal growth that has been largely untapped in the Western world that could be the missing piece to optimal manifestation and self-mastery.
It’s the practice of harnessing the hidden energy of your living spaces…
Or as it’s known in the East…
Feng Shui — An ancient science that has been practiced by generations for over 4,000 years.
And today, I want to invite you to Mindvalley’s first-ever Feng Shui Masterclass with one of the most respected and sought-after masters of this fascinating topic, Marie Diamond.
Marie has taught across the world and is the Feng Shui advisor to Hollywood directors and actors, CEO and leaders of multinational companies, and also to many of the world’s greatest personal growth teachers.
At her brand NEW Masterclass, Marie is going to reveal five simple and affordable ways to instantly apply Feng Shui in your life to quickly boost your manifesting power.
Here’s a quick overview of what she’ll be covering:
- Why business tycoons never compromise the direction of their desks, and how to arrange yours so you can attract more wealth, abundance and business opportunities.
- The secret of “decluttering” people rarely talk about… but ignoring it could disrupt the harmony of your family relationships and cost you your peace of mind.
- The #1 reason why having pictures of your loved ones at work, can quickly render all your efforts to be productive, focused and a top performer in your career useless.
- How to introduce two universal Feng Shui colors into your life so you experience more abundance in your work and more romance in your bedroom. (Careful… Mix these two up and you’ll end up sabotaging both your love life and your career.)
- Why images commonly associated with peace, divinity, and a connection with spirit could leave you feeling more restless, drained, and emotionally exhausted… even if you had a full night’s rest.
- And so much more.