“Ho’oponopono is about peacemaking with yourself, your ancestry and all of your relations. The process is essentially about freedom, complete freedom from the past.” ~ Aunty Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, Kahuna Lapa’au
Friday 17 (6 pm) – Sunday 19 (2 30 pm) AUGUST 2018
MELODY HILL RETREAT
R2000 all inclusive
What you can expect:
- Retreat to a beautiful, natural setting.
- Enjoy delicious, nourishing meals.
- Begin each day with gentle, restorative stretching.
- Enjoy, simple Meditative Movement to heighten your awareness and senses
- Learn about and Practice the liberating, all-encompassing art of Ho’oponopono
- Natural Elemental rituals for Release and Renewal
- Dance and Celebration
- Hawaiian Chanting for Energy activation and Clearing
- Learn about the 7 Hawaiian Huna principles and their application to effect positive change
- And so much more!!!!
Melody Hill is a comfortable drive out of Jozi in the countryside. This exquisite retreat venue on the banks of the Magalies River is a tranquil, beautiful setting to retreat and heal. Accommodation is provided in spacious shared rooms with high ceilings and single beds. Delicious vegetarian, healthy meals are included.
All welcome. No previous experience with Hawaiian teachings or Ho’oponopono necessary to benefit.
Contact me with any questions you have, for a comprehensive brochure with all relevant details (starting and closing times, the program, banking details, directions etc.) and to secure your place on; firstname.lastname@example.org or 0736175224