“Ho’oponopono is about peacemaking with yourself, your ancestry and all of your relations. The process is essentially about freedom, complete freedom from the past.” ~ Aunty Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, Kahuna Lapa’au
Join us for a weekend non live in style Kahuna retreat. 2 days dedicated to self care, release, renewal and new beginnings.
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 November 2021
9 am – 5 pm Saturday
9 am – 2 30 pm Sunday
Living Essence, Craighall Park, JHB
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Enjoy a delicious superfood smoothie on arrival and a vegetarian lunch each day
- We will share a traditional Hawaiian welcome ceremony
- Begin each day with gentle, restorative stretching.
- Enjoy, simple Meditative Movement to heighten your awareness and senses
- Practice the liberating, all encompassing art of Ho’oponopono
- Receive a transformative Kahuna session
- Meditation and Connection to self, to the elements and life
- Hawaiian Chanting for Energy activation and Clearing
- And so much more!!!!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place and for more details on the program, banking details, directions etc.