There are many brokers out there, and many more opening their doors, so its important to find a broker that will suit all of your purposes for earning a living from the forex markets.
Blueberry Markets is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission under CAR AFSL 1245440.
In addition, funds are held in a segregated client trust account with the National Australia Bank (NAB).
Blueberry Markets has two account types, with one key difference between the two of them.
The standard account doesn’t charge a commission, with all fees built into the spread.
The pro account has a raw spread (tighter than the standard account) plus a commission. Pro accounts are great for Expert Advisors (EAs) that require a tighter spread.
Blueberry offer extremely competitive spreads with some of the tightest in the industry. This is not only on one or two currency pairs like other brokers but across all currency pairs and financial instruments offered.
Tight spreads are key, but not if you’re trades are being executed slowly. Blueberry Markets trade servers are held with Equinix with a high spec MT4 bridge connecting the trade server to the prime brokerage.
Even better, Blueberry also offer a free VPS to all live accounts!
Competition forces brokers to offer tighter spreads and quicker execution. Another key differentiator is customers service.
Traders will go where they are understood, looked after, and ultimately, treated in the best way possible.
Blueberry Markets excels in servicing it’s clients, a highly skilled customer service team with many years of experience in FOREX markets.
With Blueberry, you have the ability to fund your account with Skrill and China Union Pay, in addition to traditional credit card.
Both Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
Blueberry Markets not only deliver on spreads and execution, but they are trustworthy and go above and beyond when it comes to customer service.
- Clients received a deposit bonus of $200 USD credit after initial transfer
- Client must fund with a minimum of $1000 USD
- Maximum bonus is $200
- Credit is converted into cash for every FX lot they trade at a rate of $1 USD per standard FX lot.
Terms & Conditions of the subscribers of the Haroun Kola Welcome Bonus – exclusive offer for Blueberry Markets and Haroun Kola clients:
The “Haroun Kola Welcome Bonus” promotion (Hereinafter- Promotion) is applicable only for fully verified Clients.
1. By registering Profile and opening a trading account during the term of the “Promotion”, the Client acknowledges that they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as by ‘Blueberry Markets’ Trading Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promotion” is limited to one (1) Blueberry Markets accounts. If you wish to take advantage of the promotion with multiple accounts, please speak to your account manager.
3. The “Promotion” offer is valid indefinitely.
4. Trading accounts registered under the ‘Promotion’ are denominated in U.S Dollars Only.
5. This Promotion is subject to all Blueberry Markets Terms and Conditions.
6. Blueberry Markets has the right, at its sole discretion, change the present Terms and Conditions or Cancel the ‘Promotion’ at any time without prior notice.
7. Blueberry Markets reserves the right at its sole discretion, to decline registration of any applicant in the Promotion without any justifications and the right to disqualify any applicant in the Promotion who interferes with the process of the Promotion, or breaches its terms and/or any of the “Blueberry Markets Terms and Conditions’ set forth on Blueberry Markets website/Secure Area.
8. Under no conditions shall Blueberry Markets be held responsible for any consequences of any Promotion cancelation or decline.
9. Client receives $200 USD credit bonus deposited into verified trading account.
10. Minimum deposit to receive credit bonus is $1,000 USD.
11. For every FX standard lot traded, $1 USD will be converted into real cash equity paid directly into the account.
12. These conditions apply only to trading on FX. Commodities and indices traded in volume are not included
Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors, since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, trading such products is risky and you may lose all of your invested capital. Therefore, you should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience.