Most of these forex brokers listed here are great for beginners & some only require a small minimum deposit to start trading. Some offer free training and regular webinars to help with your education and to understand what the market is doing at the moment.
More advanced traders can find ECN, STP or NND brokers.
Here are some of my favourite brokers:
- Blackstone Futures - Johannesburg based
- Khwezi Trade - Cape Town based
- GT247 - Based in Hyde Park, dahling
- AVATrade - New Offices in Sandton, a global broker with a local presence.
- AxiTrader - The first broker I started with.
- CM Trading - Claim to be Africa's biggest brokers
- Dukascopy - Swiss Based broker that offers STP trading
- FxPrimus - The safest broker to trade with (so they say)
- XM - People who trade with XM love them
- Markets.com - Offering a no deposit bonus worth R250 for new traders.
- Mt. Cook - Boutique broker from Australia with an FSB regulation.
- Blackwell Global - I'm about to get a test account, so I'll know more soon.
- Swiss Markets - Got some interesting STP account types with various spreads and commissions as you grow.
- BDSwiss - Forex & Binary Options and trade on weekends too.
- Hot Forex - Opened an office in SA recently, Making waves.
- Forex Time - What a name, they are FSB regulated though.
- JP Markets - Local lad opens his own brokerage. Offices mushrooming up over the land.
- JustForex - Just do it, if you must.
- IronFx - Still here, even though some don't like them much
The LMAX Exchange has published research that seeks to transform how the global FX market understands the cost of trading and quality of execution. The paper aims to begin a period of FX industry engagement, debate and agreement to better market structures that benefit all participants.
The white paper is available to download here.
Euro dollar has been consolidating around 1.09 at 2017 highs. Cable saw a major breakout in the month of April. The market could be putting in a major base in this market. Click here for more market analysis.Read More
2017 has already been an interesting year. This is always good for volatility which traders long...Read More
In the euro’s latest breakout to fresh 2017 highs, if the market continues above 1.09 its next measured move targets 1.1230 or 1.14. The market is well supported at 1.0570. The pound/dollar has seen a breakout above 1.2775, December’s peak following the low of 1.1840 last October. This sees a potential move upwards to 1.35. Dollar/yen has been trading in a downtrend within the last few days. But if price is contained below 112.20 sees potential downside.
Click here to find out all the other market analysis.Read More
Trump’s address to the joint session on congress is on the agenda this week. His speech may be light on details and while the speech may be bullish for the dollar initially, this analyst wonders how long this will last.Read More
This series of webinars is created by the FxPrimus Expert Peter Petrou and are now available from...Read More
Stocks were buffeted by uncertainty around president Trump’s immigration moves.
So much so they missed the fact he also issued an Executive order on regulation – one the market was cheering.
Uncertainty has increased and the markets are in turmoil because of the risk associated with this presidency.Read More