Forex Brokers are probably the most important service provider in your trading career.
Its safest for you if you can trade with regulated brokers and in these pages, you’ll find info about FSB regulated as well as other brokers from strongly regulated environments.
Most of these brokers are great for beginners & some only require a small minimum deposit to start trading, so you don’t have to break the bank to get started.
Some offer free training and regular webinars to help with your education and to understand what the market is doing at the moment.
More advanced traders can find ECN, STP or NND brokers, and do away with the market maker model that most retail brokers follow.
During my life online, I’ve been introduced to many brokers and some of them impressed me so much that I decided to write about them, here they are in no particular order.
- Blackstone Futures – Johannesburg based
- Khwezi Trade – Cape Town based
- GT247 – Based in Hyde Park, dahling
- AVATrade – New Offices in Sandton, a global broker with a local presence.
- AxiTrader – The first broker I started with.
- CM Trading – Claim to be Africa’s biggest brokers
- Dukascopy – Swiss Based broker that offers STP trading
- FxPrimus – The safest broker to trade with (so they say)
- XM – People who trade with XM love them
- Markets.com – Offering a no deposit bonus worth R250 for new traders.
- Mt. Cook – Boutique broker from Australia with an FSB regulation.
- Blackwell Global – I’m about to get a test account, so I’ll know more soon.
- Swiss Markets – Got some interesting STP account types with various spreads and commissions as you grow.
- BDSwiss – Forex & Binary Options and trade on weekends too.
- Hot Forex – Opened an office in SA recently, Making waves.
- Forex Time – What a name, they are FSB regulated though.
- JP Markets – Local lad opens his own brokerage. Offices mushrooming up over the land.
- JustForex – Just do it, if you must.
There’s more, but I’ve run out of enthusiasm to list them all here, you could check out the whole list at this page on the site.
Finally, if you would like to get some more personal help from me, you’re welcome to call (or WhatsApp) me on +27 82 561-4455. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading and enjoy reading the articles below: