Most of these forex brokers listed here are great for beginners & some only require a small minimum deposit to start trading. Some offer free training and regular webinars to help with your education and to understand what the market is doing at the moment.
More advanced traders can find ECN, STP or NND brokers.
Here are some of my favourite brokers:
- JP Markets - Local lad opens his own brokerage, offices mushrooming up over the land. I'm interviewing for a job there., wish me luck).
- Markets.com - Offering a no deposit bonus worth R250 for new traders.
- AVATrade - New Offices in Sandton, a global broker with a local presence.
- Blackstone Futures - Johannesburg based STP broker
- GT247 - Moved to Auckland Park recently. One of the few that offer CFDs on JSE stocks (a truly SA broker)
- Khwezi Trade - Cape Town based
- CM Trading - Claim to be Africa's biggest brokers
- FxPrimus - The safest broker to trade with (so they say)
- AxiTrader - The first broker I started with.
- FX Giants - Bitcoin denominated accounts, not many other brokers offer this.
- eToro - One of the biggest and best social trading network so its not really a broker. Going places.
- Dukascopy - Swiss Based broker that offers STP trading
- XM - People who trade with XM love them
- Mt. Cook - Boutique broker from Australia with an FSB regulation.
- Blackwell Global - I'm about to get a test account, so I'll know more soon.
- Swiss Markets - Got some interesting STP account types with various spreads and commissions as you grow.
- BDSwiss - Forex & Binary Options and trade on weekends too.
- Hot Forex - Opened an office in SA recently, Making waves.
- Forex Time - What a name, they are FSB regulated though.
- JustForex - Just do it, if you must.
- IronFx - Still here, even though some don't like them much
Greg takes a closer look at the week to come.Read More
Stocks dipped a bit, forex is rangebound, but it’s bonds and the trade war we need to watch.Read More
Technical Analyst Alexander Flood introduces the Wolfe Wave chart pattern that he personally uses when conducting his own research.Read More
It was a massive data-heavy day in across the major markets today with Eurozone and US data due for release. James Hughes talks you through the major movements.Read More
Greg looks into the charts that matter this week in Crypto markets.Read More
US President Trump criticized Fed’s policy on interest rate hikes yesterday, contrary to Fed Chair Powell’s testimony on Tuesday’s Semiannual Monetary Policy Report where he supported Fed’s gradual approach to hiking.Read More
Markets.com withdrawal conditions for their no deposit bonus are very attractive for new traders and you’ll want to check it out to make sure you take advantage of it.Read More