Do you have trouble recalling people’s names?
Have you ever drawn a blank on the name of someone you definitely should remember?
Or even worse, have you instantly forgotten the name of someone you met just seconds ago?
Let’s be honest. It’s embarrassing.
And ironically, if there is one thing you’d rather forget, it’s these really awkward moments!
But just know this… You’re not alone.
Millions of people never get the chance to fully realize the true potential of their brains, and sadly, many have just surrendered to the false belief that they “just have a bad memory.”
And the reason behind this is shocking.
Our entire lives, our education system has only ever taught us WHAT to learn — Math, Science, Geography, Spanish, etc…
But it’s never taught us HOW to learn.
HOW to absorb more information in less time.
HOW to successfully retain the knowledge we learn.
HOW to effectively recall information when we need it most.
Which is why this NEW Masterclass with Jim Kwik on How To Be A Super Learner is a must-watch.
Because learning HOW to learn may just be the most important skill you will ever master.
Depending when you read this email, there may only be a few free sessions with Jim left. So you have to act fast (especially if you’re someone who thinksthey have a bad memory.)
Here’s what will be covered:
- 10 powerful, yet easily applicable hacks that will quickly unlock the super learner within. Even the smallest tweaks on any of these areas could make the difference between general forgetfulness and having near-perfect memory.
- The big lie we were all told about our brains. Contrary to conventional wisdom, your memory is not fixed. And when you realize just how much control you have, it will shift your mental model of what you think you’re truly capable of.
- A 2,500-year-old ancient Greek memorization technique that will instantly improve your memory that can be used in virtually any situation – from delivering a speech without notes to remembering your entire groceries list without writing it down.
- How the 2 most costly words in your life is robbing you of your peace of mind, your performance, your productivity, and even your prosperity. Be warned: This is so subtle that you may not even realize just how damaging it really is on your mind.
- Why improving your memory is so much more than just helping you remember facts and information (although this certainly helps). A stronger memory can also make your life significantly richer. (Hint: It has to do with the 3 L’s)
- And so much more…